As we sit and watch in bewilderment and heartache to what's happening around the world with this pandemic from our homes, we want you to know that BSensible is there with you. For this reason, we want to share these crucial steps on how to maintain proper measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
Along with the steps recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control), we will explain what the antibacterial properties of the Zinc Oxide coating in our products do and do not in the protection against microorganisms.
How To Protect Your Family During This Pandemic
- Avoid being exposed: keep a distance of 6 feet with person-to-person contact.
- Protect yourself by washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds (try singing Happy Birthday), use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available, avoid touching your face, and keep your distance from those who are sick.
- Protect others by staying home if you are sick, covering coughs and sneezes in your elbow, and wear a face mask if you are sick(masks are unnecessary unless you are sick or are caring for someone who is).
- Clean and disinfect ALL most frequently touched surfaces in your home. These include doorknobs, keyboards, countertops, etc.
- Keep up to date with the most accurate information about this crisis by visiting: cdc.gov/coronavirus
Antibacterial Properties of BSensible Products
During this quarantine, in which the level of stress affects adults and children staying at home is now more important than even the highest levels of hygiene possible. For this reason, we advise using our waterproof sheets and pillowcases with ZnO (Natual fibers coated with Zinc Oxide). Our products are made with natural fibers with an unnoticeable second skin membrane. This allows our products to be breathable and waterproof in order to prevent any bacteria build-up.
This does not act directly against the Covid-19 virus but does have a permanent antibacterial effect. And today, any preventive. measure that we can take against bacteria is good for our health and our general hygiene.
How Does Zinc Oxide Work On Your Skin:
Zinc Oxide has natural soothing and anti-inflammatory capabilities. Zinc Oxide's antibacterial properties also defend against odor-causing bacteria. It is recommended for people with sensitive skin, babies, sufferers of skin conditions, with allergies and also people that for any reason need to stay in bed for long periods of time. With our products, we provide comfort and defense against bacteria and other skin-damaging elements.
Sensibility And Moving Forward